Aves Apoxie Sculpt – Modelling Compound – Neutral Colour/Color Kit -184g/1/4lb
Apoxie Sculpt adheres to nearly any surface and is great for sculpting, embellishing, bonding and filling almost anything. It accepts paints, stains, mica powders and much more for a variety of finishing options. It works well with texture stamps, moulds, paints, stains, mica powders and more for additional creative styles.
£29.95 Inc VAT
Out of stock
Aves Apoxie Sculpt - Modelling Compound - Neutral Colour/Color Kit -184g/1/4lb
Apoxie Sculpt combines the benefits of sculpting clay with the adhesive power of epoxy.
These colour kits are simply the pre-coloured Apoxie Sculpt sold at a great price for 4 colours in a kit.
Apoxie Sculpt adheres to nearly any surface and is great for sculpting, embellishing, bonding and filling almost anything. It accepts paints, stains, mica powders and much more for a variety of finishing options. It works well with texture stamps, moulds, paints, stains, mica powders and more for additional creative styles. Its smooth, putty-like consistency is easy to mix and use. Self-hardening means no baking and it cures hard in 24 hours to a semi-gloss finish.
Discover unlimited uses!
- Superior Detail
- 1-3 hour working time
- Self Hardening
- 0% Shrinkage & Cracking
- Exterior Quality
- Permanent Semi-gloss finish
- Sulphur Free
- Marine & Outdoor Quality
There are 3 kits to try with12 colours - mix and match - try them all.
NEUTRAL KIT: Black - Silver-Grey - White - Brown 0.4lb/184g Each colour is available in larger sizes.
- Wear disposable gloves to measure equal parts of A & B. Always retrieve parts A & B with different tools.
- Mix & knead together for 2 minutes until thoroughly combined and a uniform colour is achieved. Note incomplete mixing will give poor results. *Allow mixed product to rest 5 minutes for better handling.
- Apoxie® Sculpt is ready to use; working time is 1- 3 hours. Shape as desired. Smooth or texture with a wet finger, brush, Q-tip or sculpting tool. Self-hardens (NO?BAKING); 24 hour full cure.
- Clean up: soap & water or Aves® Safety Solvent (very helpful for smoothing, removing finger prints & cleaning up pigment / product residue before set-up). Finish as desired. Paint wet or dry. ?Marine & Exterior Quality!
- Wear protective gloves [e.g., nitrile or equivalent] when combining parts A and B.
- Wear a dust mask and safety glasses when sanding cured product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Safe for adults when used as directed.
- 24 hr. full cure required for hard finishing purposes such as sanding, carving, drilling, machining, etc., without chipping, cracking or flaking.
- Keep containers sealed when not in use.
Working Time - A Guide:
- 1/2 hour: Sticky & most adhesive
- 1 to 2 hours: Easy to work with
- 2 to 3 hours: Setting up, form-able detail
- 24 hours: Hard, cured & waterproof
There are 12 different colours of Apoxie® Sculpt that you can mix & match plus a Super White Apoxie® for more colour blending options.
WARNING – May cause an allergic skin reaction and eye irritation. Hazard Statements – H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction. H320 Causes eye irritation. Apoxie® Sculpt Conforms to Safety Standard ASTM International D4236.
Apoxie Sculpt is GHS & Prop 65 Compliant.
|New or Pre Owned||New|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Manufacturers Part No.||AVNEUTRAL|
|Product Type||Craft Supplies|
|UK Legal Carry|
|Blade Length (cm)|
|Overall Length (cm)|
|Sheath or Pouch|