CP6 K-Tan Home Tanning Kit for Deer, Sheep, Fox Skins, Cow Hide + More
Brush on system that is easy to apply! Suitable for all medium to large sized mammals
£33.95 Inc VAT
354 in stock
The K-Tan is a Brush on Taxidermy Tanning system that is easy to apply.
- Suitable for all medium to large-sized mammals.
- No need for large amounts of chemicals.
- Clean and Easy to use.
- Produces light grey leather.
- Produces a washable skin - ideal for rugs.
- Can be used in hair on or hair off tanning.
- It has excellent penetration.
- Very cost effective.
A non-reversible brush-on tanning system ideal for rug making from Deer to Sheep skins. Also tans fur bearing skins i.e. Rabbit, Hare, Fox etc for clothing. Converts hide to leather with a minimum of equipment required.
One kit tans two large Sheep skins or equivalent area of other skins.
Keeps indefinitely in sealed containers.
Use together with CP84 Supa Soft Oil for a superbly soft finish on all rugs and to reduce shrinkage on all your mounts.
|Dimensions||21 × 14 × 11 cm|
|New or Pre Owned||New|
|Manufacturer||STS North Wales Ltd|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Manufacturers Part No.||CP06|
|Product Type||Craft Supplies|