Dietmar Pohl Force Alpha One H3 Folder
The Pohl Force H3 Alpha 1 One, a knife with a high practical value, designed and created from the experience of professional users.
Out of stock
The Pohl Force H3 Alpha 1 One, a knife with a high practical value, designed and created from the experience of professional users. So it is not surprising that a great number of experts and users from special associations were involved in the creation Alpha One allowing their specialist knowledge and more importantly their practical experience, to flow into the development. A major contributor were the employees of the H3 Group a company that is active in the field of police and military training.
The H3 Group logo also includes the right side of the blade of the A1.
POHL FORCE’s H3 ALPHA ONE
• Designed by Dietmar Pohl along with tactical instructors of H3 Group (Formerly HSS International)
• Made of Japanese 440-C stainless steel (HRC 57-58)
• Blade Thickness 5 mm
• Recurve blade with plain or partially serrated edge
• Flat ground for extra strength
• Lock back system with safety dent / 2 mm stainless steel liners
• Coarse structured Zytel® handle surface for safe gripping
• 11 mm diameter stainless pivots
• Serial numbered for quality control
• Certified German end control
• Overall length 26 cm
• Blade length 11,3 cm
• Weight 220 g
This knife is pre owned and has seen very light use. The knife comes as shown on the photographs with no pouch, box or information.
|New or Pre Owned
|Country of Manufacture
|Manufacturers Part No.
|UK Legal Carry
|Blade Length (cm)
|Overall Length (cm)
|Sheath or Pouch