Gerber Paraframe II pocket knife Serrated Edge – 9cm Blade
The Gerber Paraframe Pocket Knife is one-hand opening and blade and handle are titanium coated for corrosion resistance.
3 in stock
Part of the Paraframe series by Gerber, the Paraframe II is based on the same minimal design and is the largest knife within its range.
The blade is high carbon steel and the handle is constructed from stainless steel which offers both corrosion & stain resistance, increasing the longevity of the knife. With a completely open frame, the Paraframe II is lightweight and easy to clean, and comes equipped with a built-in clip for easy carrying as well as a frame-lock mechanism for securing the clip point blade.
The built-in thumbstud makes the knife suitable for one-handed opening. Perfect for everyday use on-the-go or at home.
- Blade Length: 90 mm/ 3.5 inches
- Overall Length: 210 mm/ 8.2 inches
- Closed Length: 120 mm/ 4.7 inches
- Blade Style: Clip point
- Blade Material: High Carbon
- Blade Type: Fine edge or semi-serrated Handle
- Material: Stainless steel
- Opening Style: One-handed opening