Thiers Issard Hollow Ground Razor with Bone Handle and leather pouch
Thiers-Issard 5/8″ Hollow Ground Straight Razor.
Thiers-Issard is the height of quality and style in the world of straight razors. Renowned for creating beautiful quality tools in their French workshop since production began in the mid-1800s.
1 in stock
Thiers-Issard 5/8" Hollow Ground Straight Razor.
Thiers-Issard is the height of quality and style in the world of straight razors. Renowned for creating beautiful quality tools in their French workshop since production began in the mid-1800s. A straight razor of this quality and craftsmanship is not only an heirloom but also the only razor you'll ever need.
- 5/8" blade is lightweight for a close shave and careful detailing
- Square nose profile
- Blade made from the very highest quality Sheffield Silver Steel
- Bone handle is both beautiful and durable
- The full hollow ground blade allows the thinnest, sharpest blade edge to produce the perfect cut
- Stainless steel guards against corrosion and a mirror-like polish add to its long-lasting beauty
- "Bijou de France" trademark is applied with a 24k gold overlay, meant to wear and soften at the edges slowly with use and stropping
- Made in the historic Thiers-Issard workshop and imported from France
This is a Pre-owned razor with little sign of wear or sharpening, the original black sheath shows some marking but is in incredibly good condition for its age.
|New or Pre Owned||Pre Owned|
|Country of Manufacture||DE|
|Blade Length (cm)||7|
|Overall Length (cm)||24.5|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Sheath or Pouch||Leather|