Rockstead Hizen 189 -7.2cm Blade
The HIZEN is the smallest folder in Rockstead’s range of knives. With Rockstead’s meticulous craftsmanship and incredible designs, this semi-custom folder is easily worth the price for a used example.
Out of stock
The opening action is silky smooth with a solid frame lock keeping the blade securely locked in place. The superb mirror finish is achieved by heat treating the blade and finely hand polishing. The craftsmen at Rockstead have mastered this process to give the knife a beautiful finish and an extremely sharp edge. Each knife is individually numbered.
With proper maintenance, Rocksteads are known to keep a sharp edge for 2-3 years.
- Blade Length: 7.2 cm (2.875")
- Closed Length: 10.3 cm (4.125")
- Overall Length: 17.6 cm (7")
- Blade Material: ZDP-189 Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 67 HRC (approximate)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Convex
- Blade Finish: Mirror
- Handle Material: A7075 Hard Anodized Duralumin
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 2.4 oz./ 74g
- Made in Japan
A Pre-Owned knife in excellent condition, no sign of use. Certificate and paperwork. Purchased new in 2021 (Manufacture Date 9th April 2021).
|New or Pre Owned||Pre Owned|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Lock Type||Liner Lock|
|UK Legal Carry||No|
|Blade Length (cm)||7.2|
|Overall Length (cm)||17.7|
|Sheath or Pouch||None|