TBS Boar Bushcraft Knife DC4 and Firesteel Edition
TBS Boar Bushcraft Knife – DC4 & Firesteel Edition – Turkish Walnut – Multi Carry Sheath
Out of stock
TBS Boar Bushcraft Knife - DC4 & Firesteel Edition - Turkish Walnut - Multi Carry Sheath
- N695 Stainless Steel - 5mm Thick It has a higher Carbon content that many other stainless steels which means it holds an edge longer and can be tempered to the same degree as Carbon Steels. This particular steel actually has a higher content than many High Carbon Tool Steels. This makes it perform with pretty much all the benefits of Carbon Steel with the added bonus of great corrosion resistance.
- 4 3/8" (110mm) length blade scandi grind
- 4 3/4" (120mm) length handle
- Highly Figured Turkish Walnut - VERY easy to maintain
- Multi purpose, high quality leather sheath
- Fallkniven DC4 whetstone which consists of a fine diamond stone (25 micron) and a very special ceramic stone, made of synthetic sapphires
- TBS Matching Firesteel - The firesteel in this model is the TBS ferrocium rod Firesteel that gives a shower of sparks at over 3000c (5400f). It makes firelighting much easier and will give you thousands of strikes. It also comes with its own, very useful striker which has a useful roamer measuring scale and a bottle opener. The striker with this steel gives a much better shower of white hot sparks than the back of your knife.
- Removable belt pouch for the DC4 & Firesteel
A Pre-Owned Knife, no signs of use or sharpening - an excellent purchase from a stable of quality products - TBS Bushcraft Store.
|New or Pre Owned||Pre Owned|
|Country of Manufacture||ES|
|UK Legal Carry||No|
|Blade Length (cm)||11|
|Overall Length (cm)||23.5|
|Blade Material||Böhler N-695|
|Sheath or Pouch||Leather|