Thiers Issard Flying Tudor Rose Historical Straight Razor 5/8 inch with leather pouch
Thiers-Issard 5/8″ Historic Straight Razor.
Thiers-Issard is the height of quality and style in the world of straight razors. Renowned for creating beautiful quality tools in their French workshop since production began in the mid-1800s.
Out of stock
Thiers-Issard 5/8" Historic Straight Razor.
Thiers-Issard is the height of quality and style in the world of straight razors. Renowned for creating beautiful quality tools in their French workshop since production began in the mid-1800s. This blade is made using an historical "blank" left over from the 1940s, this razor has intricate rose and dove detailing on its spine, only seen in pieces from that era. A straight razor of this quality and craftsmanship is not only an heirloom but also the only razor you'll ever need.
- A rare blade ground from an historical "blank," with the intricate detail of a bygone era
- 5/8" blade is lightweight for a close shave and careful detailing
- Square nose profile
- File jimps on the lower edge of the shank provide a secure grip
- Blade made from the very highest quality Sheffield Silver Steel
- Wood handle is both beautiful and durable
- The full hollow ground blade allows the thinnest, sharpest blade edge to produce the perfect cut
- Stainless steel guards against corrosion and a mirror-like polish add to its long-lasting beauty
- "Bijou de France" trademark is applied with a 24k gold overlay, meant to wear and soften at the edges slowly with use and stropping
- Made in the historic Thiers-Issard workshop and imported from France
|New or Pre Owned||Pre Owned|
|Country of Manufacture||DE|
|Blade Length (cm)||6.5|
|Overall Length (cm)||23.5|
|Sheath or Pouch||Leather|